We offer schools the opportunity to advertise their vacancies in Oxfordshire free of charge on this web page. Scroll down to see all of our current Oxfordshire supply teacher vacancies and Oxfordshire primary teaching jobs. We are adding more teacher vacancies in Oxfordshire every day so please check back on a regular basis.
For more information on placing your primary teacher job in Oxfordshire or your teacher vacancies on this website please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark or Trevor on 01235 832828.
Class Act are committed to Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment, for more information please see our Safeguarding section and the disclaimer at the base of this page.
We Urgently Require Teachers and Teaching Assistants with Primary Experience
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL THE CURRENT TEACHER VACANCIES IN LOCAL SCHOOLS
FULL TIME PERMANENT TEACHING ASSISTANT - TERM TIME ONLY FROM SEPTEMBER 2017
- Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school
- Have a minimum of GCSE Maths and English at Grade A, B or C including a high standard of written and spoken English
- Have relevant experience/qualifications and be willing to support pupils with additional needs
- Be an excellent team player who is able to maintain discretion and confidentiality
CLASS TEACHER – PERMANENT POST - Main Scale or Upper Pay Scale if post threshold
The Blake C of E Primary School is an inclusive school, and we are proud of our values driven culture and curriculum which is shared by all staff, children, parents and governors. We are committed to delivering a rich, high quality education within a Christian setting.
We are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to join our team from September 2017. Both experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply.
Take a look at our website http://www.blake.oxon.sch.uk/website
We can offer you:
- Great support from a committed team
- Outstanding mentoring for NQTs
- Great children who are keen to learn
- An experienced TA team to support teaching and learning
- A beautiful area in which to work with well-resourced facilities
- Enjoyment in your work as a teacher
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
- Positive, reflective and friendly staff
- Well mannered, spirited and thoughtful pupils
- Supportive parents
- Support and training from Oxfordshire Diocesan Schools Trust (ODST) with whom we academised on the 1st March 2015
- Dedicated, experienced Governors
- Well established and beautiful learning environment
- Ofsted Good – May 2014
- SIAMS Outstanding – September 2015
You are warmly invited to come and look around our school. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office - Tel. no. 01993 702840.
Closing date for all applications: Wednesday 21st June, 2017, 12.00 noon. Interviews: Thursday 29th June, 2017.
For further information, Job Description and Job Application Form, please visit our school website: www.blake.oxon.sch.uk. Completed applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com or by post to: The Blake C of E Primary School, Cogges Hill Road, Witney, Oxon OX28 3FR.
Grove CE Primary is recruiting and NQTs are welcome to apply!
Permanent full time EYFS Class teacher required for September 2017
Grove is a caring school with an ethos based on Christian values of Love and Respect as well as developing resilience. We are on an improvement journey and need to ensure our happy and friendly children can be the very best they can be in all areas of their development.
We are looking for a talented teacher to join our team.
If you have:
- High expectations of achievement and behaviour
- A love of education and learning
- A good working knowledge of the revised frameworks for the EYFS and Key Stage 1
- The ability to motivate and inspire our friendly children
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment
- The ability to support a Christian ethos
We would love to meet you and show you our school.
We can offer you a friendly, helpful and supportive school community with an opportunity for both personal and professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and, therefore the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS). Visits are very welcome.
For more information and an application pack, please contact the school on 01235 769867 or email the school on firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Scale: Main Scale
The Green, Cassington, Witney, Oxon, OX29 4DN E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 01865 880443 Web-Site: www.st-peters.oxon.sch.uk
Year 1/Year 2 Teacher (Main Scale Fixed Term 1 year)
Required for September 2017 an enthusiastic KS1 class teacher to join a dedicated team in our thriving school.
St Peter’s C of E school promotes Christian values and fosters an environment of spirituality, creativity and respect where everyone is valued and each child can achieve their full potential.
St Peter’s is a small, friendly school with an ethos based on Christian values. We have great pupils, supportive parents and committed hard working staff with high expectations for our children’s futures.
We are seeking to appoint a new or experienced teacher, to cover a maternity leave, for our Y1 /Y2 class in September. We need someone with a passion for quality teaching and learning to inspire our children to achieve their best potential. You will have a good understanding of the requirements of the curriculum and links with pre-school provision. Understanding of assessment procedures for both EYFS and KS1, together with sound knowledge of monitoring, evaluation and recording is essential. Applicants should be able to work and manage a small but dedicated team and have good communication skills.
Enhanced CRB checks and references will be required in line with our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and committed teachers to join our talented and hard-working staff team from September 2017.
Are you looking for:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children who want to learn?
- An inclusive, happy school with a clear vision for our continued improvement?
- Talented and supportive staff who are committed to working collaboratively?
- A school which will support you to develop in your career, whatever your aspirations?
We are looking for an outstanding class teacher who has:
- A passion for teaching and learning
- The ability to approach the curriculum creatively and inspire all pupils
- A commitment to their own professional development and the drive and resilience to never settle for less than excellence
- The ability to work as part of a team
Applications are welcomed from NQTs. Visits to the school are very welcome; please contact Mrs Helen Cliff, our School Secretary, for further details, or to make an appointment to come and see us.
Job Description and Application Form can be found on our website: http://www.northbourne-school.org.uk/staff-vacancies/
Applications will be considered on receipt.
We can advertise the following free of charge on this webpage: teacher job Oxfordshire; teacher vacancy Oxfordshire; primary teacher vacancy Oxfordshire; teacher vacancies Oxfordshire; teacher jobs Oxfordshire; primary teacher job / vacancy Oxfordshire. You can also advertise for supply teacher Bicester; suuply teacher Banbury or banbury Bicester teacher we can help
Commitment to Safer Recruitment - Class Act Teaching Services are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Equal Opportunities Statement - Class Act Teaching Services is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers and shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis on all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy. Class Act Teaching Services shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate or temporary worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. Class Act Teaching Services will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.